Monday, November 16, 2009

Quiver



Line 5-0 90cm
Revel8 Revolt Chicken 105cm
Spruce 120 120cm (dad's)
Vokl P40 170cm (dad's)
New Ski Template 175cm
dimensions for the new ski are 136mm-101mm-136mm, quite similar to the Spruce 120s but lengthened.

And I've had some trouble with my bladder.  It had a hernia.  I think air from the valve hole leaked between the layers of the hose.  It inflated into a big lump, then a tiny hole popped in it to let the air leak out.  I thought it was going to explode violently so I watched from behind a door.  I was able to cut off the damaged part and reattach my hardware.  Not the end of the world.  The hernia happened while I was testing it at about 60psi.  I plan to press at 35-40psi.  After the repair I've left it for 3 or 4 days at 35psi and it has lost all of 2 or 3 psi.  Very acceptable in my opinion.

Here's a photo of the inside of high pressure discharge hose, if you're interested.  Just a bunch of nylon strings running 0 and 90 degrees.  The actual hole from the leak was actually quite small.  I cut it open to look inside. As you can see the outermost layer of the hose lifted away from the core of the hose making a bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment